Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wow, this is a terrible blog

Look at the time between blog posts. Good thing I don't have any loyal followers, or they would be terribly disappointed.

What can I say. Nothing exciting happens in my life.

I am stationed at a different base now. I was offered a promotion to Plant Manager, but had to move to a different plant to accept the opportunity. I will miss all my old friends. After spending two years with them, they have become like family.

On a personal note, I have recently renewed my interest in Remote Controlled Cars. I bought a used Jato nitro powered 1/10 scale car, and it is terribly fast. Probably not a good car to get back into the hobby, but I did it anyway! During my last visit home, I also purchased a 1/16 scale Traxxas Slash. Now that one is more my speed - it is still fast, but a lot easier to control.

Thanks to Emma, who managed to get a few good photos of the truck, in spite of my very erratic driving skills. Good thing she was there during my first time at the track, since the truck doesn't look quite so shiny any more. It spent quite a bit of time sliding on its lid and tumbling end for end.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at this blogging explosion! Way to go, lol!

    ReplyDelete